Unregistration via UI
1. Click Unregister... from the Help menu
2. Unregistration dialog is shown. You have to confirm that you want to remove your license from this computer and click Next.
3. MicroDicom DICOM Viewer will try to connect to the license server.
4. Your license is removed from this computer.
1. If your computer is not connected to the Internet, you will see the page for offline registration after Step 3 in Registration via UI.
2. Go to https://www.microdicom.com/unregister and enter Serial number and Code from Offline page. Click Unregister button.
3. Click Next button and your license is removed from this computer.
Unregistration via command line
You can unregister your license with the following command: