Inconsistent lookup from ORTHANC

General discussion for MicroDicom viewer
Todd@Alpine

Inconsistent lookup from ORTHANC

Post by Todd@Alpine »

Hello,
I have Microdicom installed on several machines in a veterinary clinic, using ORTHANC as my DICOM server. I have been successful being able to look up and view studies on most of the machines, but unsuccessful on others, despite similar hardware and the same steps used in configuring them. On the machines which are unsuccessful, I am able to pull up a list of exams according to the specified date parameters; When I double click on the patient name, I get a window telling me how many images remain to be downloaded. But no data ever transfers, and the window eventually just disappears as though it had never been called. I have tried changing the port number for the workstations and in the ORTHANC config file, to no avail. I have updated to the most recent version of microdicom. Can anyone suggest the next troubleshooting steps for me? Thanks for reading.

simeon
Site Admin

Re: Inconsistent lookup from ORTHANC

Post by simeon »

Hello Todd,

Thank you for reporting this issue.
It is very strange to work on some machines and it doesn't work on others.
Could you send me the following information on support@microdicom.com? I want to double check.
- configuration file of the orthanc server.
- ip address of the machine that doesn't download images.
- port that is used in MicroDicom in this machine

And check again the following if the firewall doesn't block connections on this machine.