Saving file to JPG question

General discussion for MicroDicom viewer
TimLemmon

Saving file to JPG question

Post by TimLemmon »

Is it possible to save a file using the file name I select and NOT have the program append IM1 to the end of the file name? Is there a quick setting that I have missed somewhere? Is that a feature in the licensed version?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Tim
barryallen1337

Re: Saving file to JPG question

Post by barryallen1337 »

When you scan and load all image in MicroDicom, you have to select source in "Export to image" dialog. For example you can use 'All patient'. shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com
CLytton

Post by CLytton »

TimLemmon wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:39 pm Is it possible to save a file using ogwhatsapp the file name I select and NOT have the program append IM1 to the end of the file name? Is there a quick setting that I have missed somewhere? Is that a feature in the licensed version?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Tim
With 300 dpi the file is too large to produce a jpg image but you can produce a png file out of it. Otherwise you can decrease the resolution into 72 dpi and save as jpg .
riya2021

Post by riya2021 »

barryallen1337 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:10 pm When you scan and load all image in MicroDicom, you have to select source in "Export to image" dialog. For example you can use 'All patient'.FMWhatsApp FMWhatsApp
yes you can.
wandinhamoura

Post by wandinhamoura »

vicycleeight

Post by vicycleeight »

click the “Save As” command. In the Save As window, choose the JPG format on the “Save As Type” drop-down menu and then click the “Save” button. shareit vidmate
GodYato

Post by GodYato »

It's simple, just doing Export to image" dialog will fix your problems like doing exporting images in https://modsdroid.com/fmwhatsapp-apk/