MPR Tool?

Suggestions for MicroDicom viewer
congluanbui

MPR Tool?

Post by congluanbui »

Hi Thanks for microDicom team. This's a great app for xray doctor. I hope the MPR tool will be add soon, it's very important when we read the case. Thank you :D
microdicom
Site Admin

Re: MPR Tool?

Post by microdicom »

Thank you.
MPR is in our TODO list. I think we have to do it next year :)
microdicom
Site Admin

Post by microdicom »

MPR is available in the latest version 2024.1
akalexop

Post by akalexop »

I kindly ask your assistance. I can see the MPR feature on latest version but when I split screen and place the axial, coronal and sagittal images these are not synced when for example I scroll on axial. In addition, I cannot see an option for crosshair line in order to rotate etc like in other similar software. I can see only one straight reference line. Do I miss something or this MPR feature is still being developed? Thank you in advance.
akalexop

Post by akalexop »

Just a clarification because I might have confused you. Probably, I mean the oblique MPR feature
microdicom
Site Admin

Post by microdicom »

MPR feature is not done yet. Later this year we will add crosshair line to rotate it. But I can't clearly understand what do you mean that they are not synced? When you scroll axial, it doesn't have to scroll the other planes. When you scroll for example axila, you have to see reference lines on other planes.